A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Dababneh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Dababneh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dababneh
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dababneh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Dababneh, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dababneh graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dababneh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Jacob Dababneh MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nader J. Dababneh practice?
- Dr. Nader Dababneh has 1 office location.
Dr. Nader Dababneh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Carbondale, IL.
See Carbondale Internists and Carbondale Gastroenterologists.