A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Dababneh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Dababneh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dababneh
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Dababneh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Dababneh, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dababneh graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dababneh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
- Memorial Hospital Of Carbondale
- Union Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Jacob Dababneh MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nader J. Dababneh practice?
- Dr. Nader Dababneh has 1 office location.
Dr. Nader Dababneh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Carbondale, IL.
See Carbondale Internists and Carbondale Gastroenterologists.