A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Dahdaleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Dahdaleh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahdaleh graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Dahdaleh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Suhail Dahdaleh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nader S. Dahdaleh practice?
- Dr. Nader Dahdaleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Nader Dahdaleh practices Neurological Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.