A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Dakak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Dakak, Cardiologist, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dakak
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Dakak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Dakak, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dakak graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dakak has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader A Dakak MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nader A. Dakak practice?
- Dr. Nader Dakak has 1 office location.
Dr. Nader Dakak practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Glenn Dale, MD.
See Glenn Dale Cardiologists.