Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nader Eldika
Dr. Nader Eldika, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arkansas City, KS, with other offices in Wichita, KS and Chanute, KS (and 1 other location). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Eldika is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center, South Central Ks Regional Medical Center and Galichia Heart Hospital Llc. Dr. Eldika has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nader Eldika has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Nader Eldika is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arkansas City, KS.
Dr. Kamran Shahzada
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Arkansas City, KS 4.77 mi32
Dr. Anand Kaul
Winfield, KS 5.70 mi52
Dr. Ratnesh Chopra
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Winfield, KS 7.53 mi14