inactive

Nader S Eldika MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 28th, 2016
very efficient
You might have to wait awhile to get in to see Dr, Eldika but when he gets to you, you will understand why the wait. He spends as much time as you need and asks a lot of questions. I would recommend Dr. Eldika to any of my friends or family

January 20th, 2016
He is an excellent "sleep specialist". It was a little difficult to understand him @ first but I kept asking him & I ask a lot of questions because he is the expert about sleep issues & I know nothing. I love the fact that he always has a big smile on his face...!!!

November 5th, 2015
Dr. Eldika - The Greatest!
I LOVE Dr. Eldika! He's always been there for me on my journey with COPD. He listens to me and works with me.

November 4th, 2013
Compassionate
Dr. Eldika has helped me further understand my diagnosis and is helping me cope with it. Thank You!

September 14th, 2012
Excellent doctor
When I was in the hospital at the Galachia Heart Hospital he saw me for a visit. He was very well informed and a friendly doctor. He also gave us his business card for future reference. I will retain him as my doctor.

March 21st, 2011
Outstanding Doctor !
Dr Eldika is treating me for sleep apnea. I rate him excellent on both medical knowledge and patient interaction. He makes sure the patient understands both the causes and consequences of his/her condition and speaks frankly and effectively of the need for patient control of the condition. Even when they are extremely busy, as they are much of the time, he and his nurse make sure all the patient's issues and need for information are addressed. They make a highly recommended team.