A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Galal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Galal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galal
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Galal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Galal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Galal graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Galal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Abdel-All Galal MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nader A. Galal practice?
- Dr. Nader Galal has 1 office location.
Dr. Nader Galal practices Psychiatry near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Psychiatrists.