A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Galal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Galal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Galal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Galal graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Galal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Abdel-All Galal MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nader A. Galal practice?
- Dr. Nader Galal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nader Galal practices Psychiatry near Astoria, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Astoria Psychiatrists.