A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Gary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Gary is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gary
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gary Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Gary, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gary graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Gary has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader G Gary MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nader G. Gary practice?
- Dr. Nader Gary has 1 office location.
Dr. Nader Gary practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.