A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Gary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Gary is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Gary, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gary graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Gary has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader G Gary MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nader G. Gary practice?
- Dr. Nader Gary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nader Gary practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Catonsville, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.