A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Haddad, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Haddad, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from Mu'Tah University, Karak. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Haddad has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Muner Haddad MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nader M. Haddad practice?
- Dr. Nader Haddad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nader Haddad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Yuma, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Wellton, AZ.
See Yuma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.