A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Hebela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Hebela is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hebela graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hebela has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hebela accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nader M. Hebela practice?
Dr. Nader Hebela practices Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Brick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Forked River, NJ and Manahawkin, NJ.
See Brick Surgeons, Brick Orthopedic Surgeons, and Brick Psychiatrists.