A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Hebela is Good. Dr. Hebela has been reviewed by 24 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hebela graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hebela has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hebela accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nader Hebela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nader M. Hebela practice?
Dr. Nader Hebela practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.