Orthopaedic Surgeon, Psychiatrist, Surgeons
Video profile
457 Jack Martin Blvd
Brick, NJ 08724
732-840-7500
Locations and availability (10)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  If only I would have known about the immediate relief.  |  show details
by Bonnie E on Dec 11th, 2013

I went to Dr. Hebela with numbness in left arm and fingers and extreme nerve pain in my left upper back and shoulder. I was sent immediately for a MRI exam which revealed spinal cord damage and stenosis in c6-c7 area. Dr. Hebela recommended Anterior Cervical Discetomy with Fusion (ACDF). After doing the research I found that this was a common procedure for my condition. Dr. Hebela was thorough in explanation of the process, healing time and possible complications. He was also genuine in his desire to make my pain and life better. What he didn't boast about was the fact that he has a special technique for removing the bone from the hip area to use in disc replacement. In all the research I did, the most common complaint was the long term and consistent pain in the hip area where the bone was removed. I was surprised and pleased to find that I had little to no pain from that incision (more like 2 days of sore muscle). If you are a candidate for this type of procedure I would definitely check in on Dr. Hebela as his knowledge, experience and technique in this procedure is parrel to none. Thanks again for giving me my life back.

|  My experience with Dr. Hebela  |  show details
by Richard Toscano on May 26th, 2013

I would definitely choose this doctor again. I found him to be very professional and knowledgeable about my problem. He was always there for me when I needed him to be. I have and would recommend him to all of my friends. Overall rating is excellent.

|  Surgery for Sciatica  |  show details
by Wallace Hartman on May 24th, 2013

I suffered from debilitating sciatic pain in my hip and leg. Dr. Hebela evaluated and recommended surgery, It is one year later and I have absolutely no pain. The surgery was a complete success.

|  EXELLENT DR.!  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2013

Dr Hebela changed my life I am able to walk again with no pain ! I highly reccommend him. Such a caring man I am very thankful. The staff is great as well !

|  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

Great surgeon,Caring and helpful.Thank you!

|  Intelligent, caring doctor  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2011

My husband had an emergency hip replacement performed by Dr. Hebala. He followed up the day after the surgery with a phone call. At the subsequent appointment he was interested, caring, and very much concerned about functionality (not usual for an orthopedist).