Dr. Nader Hebela Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nader Hebela?

October 30th, 2015

when all the spinal surgeons I have seen including a colonel in the us army two the local hospitals and local imaging centers a spine surgeon at newyork va all agreed I had severe end stage spondeolethesis nerve impingement and damage this nader hebela while working at the va said I was fine another va hospital scheduled a surgery for me and the va canceled my surgery and obstructed my ability to get a surgery he and they also falsified my record by omitting all the other diagnosis and offered only his and their defective opinion I have since had a major fusion surgery no thanks to this person however now because of the duration of injury and his and their failure to treat me I have damage to the connecting vertabrae and need now another surgery as a result of his failure to diagnose and treat why did he go so far to ignore everyone else?

December 11th, 2013

If only I would have known about the immediate relief.

I went to Dr. Hebela with numbness in left arm and fingers and extreme nerve pain in my left upper back and shoulder. I was sent immediately for a MRI exam which revealed spinal cord damage and stenosis in c6-c7 area. Dr. Hebela recommended Anterior Cervical Discetomy with Fusion (ACDF). After doing the research I found that this was a common procedure for my condition. Dr. Hebela was thorough in explanation of the process, healing time and possible complications. He was also genuine in his desire to make my pain and life better. What he didn't boast about was the fact that he has a special technique for removing the bone from the hip area to use in disc replacement. In all the research I did, the most common complaint was the long term and consistent pain in the hip area where the bone was removed. I was surprised and pleased to find that I had little to no pain from that incision (more like 2 days of sore muscle). If you are a candidate for this type of procedure I would definitely check in on Dr. Hebela as his knowledge, experience and technique in this procedure is parrel to none. Thanks again for giving me my life back.

May 26th, 2013

My experience with Dr. Hebela

I would definitely choose this doctor again. I found him to be very professional and knowledgeable about my problem. He was always there for me when I needed him to be. I have and would recommend him to all of my friends. Overall rating is excellent.

May 24th, 2013

Surgery for Sciatica

I suffered from debilitating sciatic pain in my hip and leg. Dr. Hebela evaluated and recommended surgery, It is one year later and I have absolutely no pain. The surgery was a complete success.

March 27th, 2013

EXELLENT DR.!

Dr Hebela changed my life I am able to walk again with no pain ! I highly reccommend him. Such a caring man I am very thankful. The staff is great as well !

September 14th, 2012

Doctor Hebela needs to go back to school and start all over. He is the person that ruined my husband's spine and it had to be totally redone by another doctor after great pain and heart brake for all of us in the family. He should not be able to practice surgery.

March 6th, 2012

unprofessional

I have a complex medical history like eg. leukemia,NHL,Afib,diabetes,diverticulitisneck&lower back pain,severe obstructive sleep apnea,bells palsy,hypertension etc. This doctor spent 10 mins. with me after I sat for 2hrs waiting to see him.I gave him two xrays and two MRI reports and he didn't look at them.He check the MRI 'S for 3 to 4 mins and said he didn't see any real problems and dismiss me.I think because it was a va appt.and not one held in his private practice that I received only 10 mins.This is why I have medicare and AARP insurance because the doctors at the VA are SUBPAR.

October 26th, 2011

Find another doctor

Doctor Habela has the credentials but lacks expertise in his work. His surgery only lasts for a few months then you will be searching for a real orthopedic surgeon to repair his mistakes.

October 4th, 2011

WATCH THIS CLOWN

THIS GUY IS NOT OBJECTIVE AND SHOULD BE WATCHED

September 10th, 2011

Smart, to the point.

July 19th, 2011

Great surgeon,Caring and helpful.Thank you!

May 20th, 2011

Worw

Worst Dr. I have ever visited. He does not understand the first four sentences of the patients bill of rights, he is rude, aggressive and abusive. Complaint has already been lodged with hospital administration.