A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Iskander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Iskander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iskander
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Iskander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Iskander, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Iskander graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Iskander has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Gamal Iskander MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nader G. Iskander practice?
- Dr. Nader Iskander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nader Iskander practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.