Learn more about Dr. Nader Iskander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Iskander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iskander
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Iskander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Iskander, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Iskander graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Iskander has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Gamal Iskander MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nader G. Iskander practice?
- Dr. Nader Iskander has 1 office location.
Dr. Nader Iskander practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.