A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Kashani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Kashani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kashani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kashani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Kashani, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Co-morbid Disorders
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashani graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Kashani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Aryanpur Kashani MD is a male Hematologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nader A. Kashani practice?
- Dr. Nader Kashani has 1 office location.
Dr. Nader Kashani practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Hematologists and Irvine Oncologists.