A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Meri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Meri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Meri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Meri graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Meri has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Salem Meri MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nader S. Meri practice?
- Dr. Nader Meri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nader Meri practices Internal Medicine near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Southgate Internists.