Dr. Nader Mirhoseni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nader Mirhoseni?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Nader Mirhoseni?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2014

Awesome Doc/ Awesome Staff!

Dr. Mirhoseni has been my GI Doc for many years. Due to Colon cancer in my family (VERY prevalent. It's taken my Maternal Grandmother, Aunt, Uncle and several cousins. If my mother wasn't getting scoped every two years it would have taken her too. She's had one surgery- colon resection - and multiple polyps removed). Dr. M and I have a standing date every two years. I'm an RN in the area and know most ot the Docs in MV. When it was made clear to me how important this was I picked the best! Dr. M! He is friendly and courteous (from the co-worker perspective, as a nurse, AND from the patient's perspective!) He listens and explains everything clearly. Bowel preps are a necessary evil in my life but Dr. M makes them as easy as possible and I've never had a bad experience with the scopes (unless you count the fact that they were running a little behind schedule last time - hence the 4 stars on promptness. I wouldn't have minded except I had a bowel full of water, due to bowel prep for scope and they made me sit in the waiting room with everyone else for about 45 minutes! I thought I was going to burst!). Dr. Mirhoseni is gentle and kind. He takes care of my post anesthesia nausea before it happens. There is one appointment lady that's kind of snarky hence the 4 stars) but the rest of the staff is super friendly and knowledgeable. Always willing to help with patients' need. There are two separate staffs. The nurses in the GI lab where the scopes are done go out of their way to make you as comfortable as possible. The office staff is across the hall (to the left instead of the right when you step off the elevator. They are a pretty good group too (except the snarky one). I wouldn't dream of going to anyone else. With the odds of colon cancer so high for me I literally am putting my life in his hands and I feel confident doing it!

February 14th, 2014

Worst experience of my life

Worst experience of my life. Washington a horrible flare made an appointment. The office called me 20min before my app to tell me they no longer take my ins and told me they don't know any other girl docs. I ended up trying to find a new doc. Then ended up in er and losing more of my intestine. If I had been treated promptly this may not of happened. Took me over 2wkz to get a new doc and an appointment. Let alone the stress it caused. Absolutely not acceptable.

November 21st, 2013

Dr. Nadar Mirhoseni review

I had both an endoscopy and colonscopy with this Dr in the past few months, mid-2013. Being that I was "out" under anesthesia we did not talk much until after the procedure, which was brief and outlining the findings which were good. His office staff before and after have been great and nothing to say but good things.

August 16th, 2017