Learn more about Dr. Nader Moinfar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Moinfar, Ophthalmologist, Retina Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moinfar
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Moinfar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Moinfar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Moinfar graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Moinfar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Moinfar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nader Moinfar practice?
- Dr. Nader Moinfar has 1 office location.
Dr. Nader Moinfar practices Ophthalmology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Ophthalmologists.