A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Nakhleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Nakhleh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Nakhleh, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakhleh graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nakhleh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader J Nakhleh DO is a male Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Nader J. Nakhleh practice?
- Dr. Nader Nakhleh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nader Nakhleh practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Pediatricians and Neptune Pulmonologists.