Dr. Nader Paksima DO Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Richmond Hill, NY

3.8

March 4th, 2016
doctor that should lose his license
worse doctor in practice ruined my life

October 15th, 2015
Great dr. He fixed my daughters wrist when 3 other Drs couldn't figure out what to do. I'm going to him for my hand surgery. I wouldn't go to anyone else .

June 12th, 2014
Patient
My experience with Dr. Paksima was great. I was very anxious about my appointment but he took a good amount of time to evaluate me and explain my condition and all treatment plans. He made me feel comfortable with my options. The office staff was very friendly and quick to return calls. I would definitely recomend him.

May 14th, 2013
I loved the staff. The doctor was so calm. Not rushed. Explained all. I would go back. I have no compliants

July 10th, 2012
he diagnosed me with a grade 2 ulnar collateral ligament damage & recommended me NOTHING, after 12 weeks my situation is same, i changed surgeon & got the right treatment

November 23rd, 2011
COLD AND HEARTLESS SURGEON
Please see my full review on citysearch. Dr. Paksima is a very rude and arrogant dr who does not care about his patients. In a nutshell, i went to him in pain 4 months after he performed tfcc and ligament surgery with terrible pain and he told me there was nothing he could do for me, that he didn't know what i wanted him to do. i clearly wanted him to find out the reason for all of my pain which included tingling, burning sensation in my fingers, hand and severe pain. He did nothing to try and find out the source of the pain and said he wouldn't be offended if i saw another doctor. He offered no pain meds and didn't give me another appt...i was in tears and felt so horrible that he would treat me like that knowing the pain i had been suffering with over the past few months. i would never recommend this surgeon to anyone.He has nineteen years experience and couldn't figure out what was causing all of my pain. Maybe he just didn't want to.