A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Pouratian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Pouratian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Facial Pain
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pouratian graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pouratian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Pouratian MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nader Pouratian practice?
- Dr. Nader Pouratian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nader Pouratian practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurological Surgeons.