A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Sadoughi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Sadoughi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Sadoughi, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadoughi graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Sadoughi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Sadoughi MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nader Sadoughi practice?
- Dr. Nader Sadoughi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nader Sadoughi practices Urology near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and La Grange, IL.
See Hinsdale Urologists.