Dr. Nader Said Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nader Said?

August 20th, 2017

BEST Dr I've EVER seen!

I've seen Dr Said several times since July and he is the most knowledgeable, patient,and compassionate Dr I've EVER seen in my life!

January 26th, 2017

Chronic Back Pain

The most wonderful caring Doctor with an amazing staff of people. He is truly the best. I've been seeing him for chronic back pain since 2009 after I had surgery and could not walk.... Now, I can Do this I couldn't do before which others take for granted. I can now enjoy my quailty of life again...and they are always there for their patients I could say enough about Him or his office staff.....

January 15th, 2017

Easy Dr. to talk with about your pain problems

Dr Said listens and take care of your pain needs most effectively and is very polite and professional

November 9th, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr. Said and his staff are very professional and compassionate to their patients needs. The office is clean, and wait times short. I recommend him highly.

November 8th, 2016

Finally...A Weight Loss That Worked

I was approaching age 65 and still struggling with 30+ pounds of weight that needed to come off. Dr. Said's program was the best decision I made for ME in years. After 10 weeks the weight was gone, I felt better and looked better. Program was easy to follow and changed my eating habits for life this time.

November 3rd, 2016

Great Doctor

I had bad back pain while standing and walking. Dr. Said provided me with regular medications and shots as well as a spinal stimulator. The treatment has helped me greatly. Dr. Said is very attentive and the staff is very friendly. They make you feel like family. During our appointments, we discuss what is working and not working and what we have to keep improving on. Dr. Said asks me regularly what he can do to improve my way of living. He’s very considerate and asks have I’ve been doing since the last meeting. The office is very clean and comfortable. Being treated by Dr. Said is the best thing that I have done. He’s improved my life where I can do activities and chores that I would not have been able to do before. I would recommend Dr. Said to my friends and family and have!

October 25th, 2016

I get excellent service they treat me like family. There's never a long wait time and they really care about my health and well-being the staff is very professional can I take very good care of me I love the staff and my Dr

October 17th, 2016

LPN

I have been seeing Dr. Said for several years now. I have lower back issues from years of being a nurse and standing for long hours, lifting, pushing and repositioning, often very heavy patients. Dr. Said is very attentive to my needs. He often goes above and beyond to help solve my medical issues. He is very professional and thorough and often spends time just listening and helping resolve my issues with my lower back pain. His staff is so courteous and professional. I am so at ease with them. They feel like family members to me. The office area, waiting room and exam rooms are always neat and clean. I am extremely pleased with the care I receive from Dr. Said and I have and will continue to recommend him to friends and family, who may be in need of pain management.

October 17th, 2016

The Best Care in Pain Management

Dr Said is a true professional, he listens to what you have to say, he will answer all of your questions with thoughtfulness and sincerity. His recommendations for treatment has always been spot on for me and has greatly improved my quality of life. His staff is the best you could ever ask for, they are professional, polite, and do they're very best to help in any way they can.

October 12th, 2016

my experiences with Dr. Said's office.

Since the first visit iv'e came to this office i have had amazing experiences every time. They are always very nice, they know your name without having to look at the paperwork, they actually spend time in the office and listen to what you have to say and answer any questions you may have. If a procedure is done they walk you step by step on what to expect, and the nurse has even held my hand during an injection. Which was amazing considering it was my 1st and i was extremely nervous.They always have a smile on their faces and seem of great spirits every time i'm seen. I would give them as a referral to any of my friends or family that needed this type of medical need.

October 12th, 2016

Business Owner

I would highly recommend Dr. Said. With a chronically bad back, Dr. Said has given me quality of life back. As an avid golfer and a active father of a teenager, Dr. Said has enabled me to do alot of the physical activities I have been limited in doing for years. He is truly amazing!

September 28th, 2016

Excellent Doctor and Staff!

I was sent to Dr. Said by two of my other Dr.'s. I am glad this is where they sent me. First, the staff is caring, considerable and do a quality job. Next, Dr. Said is amazing. He helped get rid of at least 50% of my pain. If I get back some pain or I get new pain, he attends to the problem immediately. Dr. Said is a wonderful listener, he explains and shows you examples of what needs to be done and never leaves you guessing. I was hesitant to go to a pain management Dr., but I couldn't be more satisified with this office and my results.