A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Tadros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Tadros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nader Tadros, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tadros graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Tadros has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Samir Tadros DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nader S. Tadros practice?
- Dr. Nader Tadros has 1 office location.
Dr. Nader Tadros practices Family Medicine near Elmer, NJ.
See Elmer Primary Care Doctors.