Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Professional and thorough ! show details Professional and thorough !
May 5th, 2015

Read and assimilated my numerous lab and imaging tests before seeing me. I give A

Apr 13th, 2015

He is a friendly and competent doctor

Staff Rude is rude, unprofessional and incompetent show details Staff Rude is rude, unprofessional and incompetent
by Andrea on Mar 29th, 2014

I like Dr. Warra for the most part. He doesn't elaborate very much unless asked and if you don't ask questions, you'll likely be out of the room in less than 5 minutes. He doesn't call regarding tests and you'll have to wait 2-3 months for your next appointment to get the results. However, the staff is the reason why I'm seeking another Neurologist. The ladies at the desk are rude, unprofessional and incompetent at the Novi office. I'm seeking another doctor outside of AIN.

Great young doctor show details Great young doctor
by Carole P on Oct 28th, 2013

I was really impressed with Dr. Warra and his staff. First doctor in a long time who asked me to sign releases for old medical records so he could do comparisons with my current health issues. His office is fully staffed and he actually performed my EMG himself. I have told several friends and acquaintances how much I liked him. I noticed when checking out that he won St.John/Providence Neurologist of the year for 2012.

Jun 5th, 2012

terrible

May 11th, 2012

Dr. Warra is a great doctor who really cares about his patients.