Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Michelle Farber on Jul 1st, 2016

I have had this disease for 20 years and he is the best dr. I have had in a long time. I have MS and he is great with treatment options. I was struggling to deal with the symptoms of MS and he fixed most of my discomfort with one pill. I could not be happier!!!!!! I feel a lot better.

May 26th, 2016

My entire experience was a total disaster. I have never worked with a doctor who cares so little about improving my situation and only concerned with his initial diagnosis. I was able to change my doctor and my issue has been greatly resolved and thank goodness I was able to get another doctor who has great bedside manor, takes time with me and listened to what I had so say; instead of Warra who thought he had it all figured out- which is clearly did not.

Appointment good show details Appointment good
Apr 7th, 2016

Cool doctor

Aug 8th, 2015

Dr. Warra is an excellent doctor. He was the only one who figured out my illness. His bedside manner is wonderful. Thanks to him, I am now able to walk again!

Professional and thorough ! show details Professional and thorough !
May 5th, 2015

Read and assimilated my numerous lab and imaging tests before seeing me. I give A

Apr 13th, 2015

He is a friendly and competent doctor

Staff Rude is rude, unprofessional and incompetent show details Staff Rude is rude, unprofessional and incompetent
by Andrea on Mar 29th, 2014

I like Dr. Warra for the most part. He doesn't elaborate very much unless asked and if you don't ask questions, you'll likely be out of the room in less than 5 minutes. He doesn't call regarding tests and you'll have to wait 2-3 months for your next appointment to get the results. However, the staff is the reason why I'm seeking another Neurologist. The ladies at the desk are rude, unprofessional and incompetent at the Novi office. I'm seeking another doctor outside of AIN.

Great young doctor show details Great young doctor
by Carole P on Oct 28th, 2013

I was really impressed with Dr. Warra and his staff. First doctor in a long time who asked me to sign releases for old medical records so he could do comparisons with my current health issues. His office is fully staffed and he actually performed my EMG himself. I have told several friends and acquaintances how much I liked him. I noticed when checking out that he won St.John/Providence Neurologist of the year for 2012.

May 11th, 2012

Dr. Warra is a great doctor who really cares about his patients.

> > > > Patient Reviews