A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Yacoub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Yacoub has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Michel Yacoub MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nader M. Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Nader Yacoub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nader Yacoub practices Family Medicine and General Practice near La Puente, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See La Puente Family Physicians and La Puente General Practitioners.