A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nader Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nader Yacoub is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacoub
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Yacoub Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Yacoub has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nader Michel Yacoub MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nader M. Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Nader Yacoub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nader Yacoub practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles General Practitioners.