Dr. Nader Zeitouni MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

December 10th, 2015
Best doctor I've ever seen.

September 11th, 2013
Excellent care
Dr. Zeitouni is a great doctor. His staff gets you in for appointments when you need them and helps with med refills with no problems. Dr. Zeitouni takes the time to really address problems and explain ways to improve. He actually cares about his patients, which is very rare in this day and age.. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my best friends or family.

August 23rd, 2011
Mixed bag...
Dr. Zeitouni is very personable. At least in my experience, though, he doesn't listen very well. He ordered a sleep study which dx'ed me with sleep apnea. His first recommendation was to use Flonase and to lose the 15 lbs I've been carrying around since hitting menopause. When I mentioned the difficultly I'm having losing it, he said "eat less fruit and don't exercise." Excuse me? Another thing that bothers me is his habit of continuing to discuss my case and ask me questions as he's escorting me to the front desk at the end of the appointment. This is in full hearing of anyone who happens to be standing around - staff and other patients.His front desk person can be snippy and downright rude. I had an appointment written down wrong and showed up late. When I approached the front desk and told her my mistake, she said in an irritated tone of voice, "Well, what do you want ME to do about it?" I know I need a CPAP machine, but my instinct is telling me to find another doctor.