Dr. Nadereh Behnam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nadereh Behnam?

Urinary Incontinence

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Nadereh Behnam?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2016

Thanks to Dr. Behnam's skills and abilities, I am now cancer-free. During my annual exam she detected something that concerned her and ordered tests that indicated cancer's probable presence. Successful surgery followed, before it had spread. Dr. Behnam is warm and caring while being extremely conscientious. My family and I are very grateful to her!

February 2nd, 2016

Horrible experience!!! I want to send this to all woman who are considering this person. Cant even call her a doctor.

August 5th, 2015

I am trying to warn women to stay away from her.. Please!!!!! No one would ever believe what happen to me but trust me it was horrible and after two and a half years I am still in pain. I have seen so many doctors now to help me get relief and finally a urologist has found a way for some relief. ND is always in a big rush and that day was the worse ever!!! Please, be happy that I am trying to save other women from injury . Iwould take my pet to her.. All I can say is STAY AWAY!!!!

March 23rd, 2015

Dr. Behnam is the very best gyn lady. God Bless her.

January 16th, 2015

She is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain your diagnosis until you feel you have understood it all.

December 29th, 2014

HORRIBLE!!! I HAD THE WORST TWO YEARS OF MY LIFE AFTER A PAP TEST.. PLEASE !!FROM ONE WOMAN TO ALL WOMEN STAY AWAY!!!!

December 16th, 2014

i am so happy she has been and still is my obgyn. she has delivered all 3 of my boys and it was an awesome experience

September 28th, 2012

Excellent Doctor!

I would highly recommend Dr Behnam. She helped me through all stages of my high risk pregnancy. She truly showed care for the whole picture (mother and child). After I had borderline high blood pressure at 39.5 weeks she induced me. After 9 hours and exceeding the standard hospital maximum dosing of Pitocin, she was very thorough in explaining our options (whether to take a break and resume inducing in the am or have a cesarian) We trusted her so much that we said we would go on whatever her recommendation was. Thank God we did because she delivered our little girl who had the umbilical cord wrapped 2x around her neck. Our daughter is perfectly healthy and I would stay with Dr. Behnam forever if I hadn't moved an hour away.

November 21st, 2010

out of the 4 children i have had she was the best ob i ever used! she put my babies needs before anything elese! love love love her!

May 5th, 2017