A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadheer Issa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadheer Issa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadheer Issa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Issa graduated from University Of Al-Mustansiriyah, Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Issa has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadheer Hanna Issa MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadheer H. Issa practice?
- Dr. Nadheer Issa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nadheer Issa practices Internal Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Internists.