Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nadheer Issa
Dr. Nadheer Issa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Issa is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center, Beaumont Hospital - Troy and Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital. Dr. Issa has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nadheer Issa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nadheer Issa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.
Dr. Mitchell Folbe
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Sterling Heights, MI 0.01 mi25
Dr. Adil Akhtar
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0.01 mi31
Dr. Richard Herbert
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0.01 mi42