Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nadhia Celestin
Dr. Nadhia Celestin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gouverneur, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Paterson, NJ. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Celestin is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center, St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center and Wyckoff Heights Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Nadhia Celestin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Nadhia Celestin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gouverneur, NY.
Dr. Debra Meness
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Gouverneur, NY 0 mi18
Dr. Gerald Calabrese
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Gouverneur, NY 0 mi35
Dr. Teresa Dombek-Lang
Gouverneur, NY 0 mi33