A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadia Akhmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadia Akhmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadia Akhmed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akhmed graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Akhmed has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadia Akhmed MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadia Akhmed practice?
- Dr. Nadia Akhmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadia Akhmed practices Internal Medicine near Annapolis, MD.
See Annapolis Internists.