A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadia Al-Guboori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadia Al-Guboori is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Al-Guboori
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Al-Guboori Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadia Al-Guboori, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Guboori graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Al-Guboori has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadia Kadhim Al-Guboori MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nadia K. Al-Guboori practice?
- Dr. Nadia Al-Guboori has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nadia Al-Guboori practices Psychiatry near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Psychiatrists.