Dr. Nadia Alawi-Kakomanolis MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 4 reviews

February 19th, 2016
Dr. Alawi is awesome!!
I have no idea who failed to rate Dr. Alawi a perfect 5, but I seriously question their judgment. Dr. Alawi is awesome! I have seen her twice, and both times she has been fantastic. She is extremely patient and caring; she listens carefully, is very kind, and is obviously personally concerned about the well-being of her patients.

February 6th, 2016
Genuine, sincere doctor
I have seen Dr. Alawi three times in one month. She comes into the exam room well prepared, up-to-date on my condition. Explains her diagnoses with clarity and confidence. I never feel that she is rushing me out the door. She listens carefully - a very important attribute - definitely focused on the patient, not distracted or impatient. I would not hesitate to send other family members to see her. I'm confident that she is well educated, experienced and highly competent. The nature of my injury has caused me to be stressed out (physically and emotionally traumatic). I consider myself fortunate to have been sent to Dr Alawi, because she shows utmost empathy and concern for my well-being. Very happy with this Doctor and her office staff (front desk, medical assistants).

December 28th, 2015
Have seen Dr. Alawikakomanolis a few times now, each time her bedside manners have been outstanding....the best I've ever experienced. Down to earth and personable person with a great attitude. Need more doctors like her!

February 19th, 2011
great doctor
if you want a doctor who cares and will sit and take the time to listen and understand what you are feeling and give you alternative advice as in to just take pills this is the doctor for you she is very nice,takes her career very serious and is on top of things.out of a 10 this doctor gets a 10.