Dr. Nadia Boulghassoul Pietrzykowska Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nadia Boulghassoul Pietrzykowska?

April 28th, 2017

29 pounds down and counting

Louis Schimenti, I have just reached week 12 at Weight & Life and I lost 29 pounds so far. The plan is very easy to follow. Dr, Nadia is great, she keeps you on track. What I like about it is the food plan is simple and designed to you, after 4 weeks you start an exercise program and you get weekly reading assignments to keep you focused. Seriously, if I can do it any one can do it. I still have a ways to go to reach my ultimate goal, but I feel better already.

April 8th, 2017

70 lbs lost without surgery

I never would have thought that I could lose all this weight and maintain it. Dr. Nadia and her staff worked with me every step of the way. She pushed when it was needed and slowed down when my body was not cooperating. She kept adjusting my plan to allow me to lose more. She does not give up but also knows when it's time to take a break even if I did not like it. She knew it was better for me and she was right. In all, I have turned my life around, my self esteem and my medical problems. I lost 30% of my body! 70 lbs! I learned so much! Yes, it's work but it pays off and I have learned so much about food and myself. I am so glad my doctor referred me to Dr. Nadia, otherwise I would still be my old moserabke self.

March 23rd, 2017

Irina Babayeva, Cherry Hill NJ

Over the past 3 months Dr. Nadia has been working with me on weight challenges. I had struggled with weight loss all my life, I have a prediabetes condition, stress eating. In 3 months I lost 30 pounds! It was a grate changes for me. She ordered comprehensive blood work before prescribing any medication or vitamins. Dr. Nadia is very knowledgeable about weight loss and helps her patients every step of the way to achieve their weight loss goals. She monitors progress and health of every patient. Dr. Nadia and her staff are so friendly and caring! Dr. Nadia provides medial, nutritional, and emotional support.

August 11th, 2016

Thank you!!!

Great Doctor! Highly recommended!

August 4th, 2016

I look and feel like myself again. Thank you!

March 5th, 2016

Dr. Pietrzykowska is refreshingly honest with you. Her knowledge and dedication will help you if you listen. I only wish I found out earlier about her. I have my life back, I feel and look great and I am helping my entire family learn what I have.

March 2nd, 2016

Dr. Pietrzykowska's program for weight loss is an easy program to follow that triggers my body to lose weight, teaches me to retrain my brain and listen to my body, and enables me to be in control of my life again.

December 14th, 2015

A Wonderful Life: Thank You Weight & Life

I worked with Dr. Nadia for over 6 months and she has helped me to reach my weight loss goals. After having bariatric surgery in 2005 and loosing 70lbs, I hit a plateau. Dr. Nadia ordered comprehensive blood work before prescribing any medication or weight loss plan. Knowing she was very knowledgeable of how to treat a post bariatric surgery patients made me feel extremely comfortable with the quality of care I was receiving. Dr.Nadia helped me to figure out my triggers and barriers, while allowing me to set goals for myself. Never did I feel like I was depriving myself. I absolutely love the fact that I could still have my favor snack each day. I am back in the gym and I am down 31 pounds. But most of all, I feel better than I have felt I a long time. I am so thankful to Dr. Nadia for her medial, nutritional, and emotional support.

July 7th, 2015

Almost a year ago I nervously meet Dr. Pietrzykowska and her staff after dealing with hyperglycemia and fainting twice in six months. My weight was not too bad however, after losing my Grandmother and three of her sisters to diabetes, I decided to take control of my destiny and make some changes. Just kept reminding myself that if I lost any more control it would mean sickness and insulin the rest of my life. From the moment that I walked into the office, Dr. Pietrzykowska and the entire crew welcomed me and put my concerns to ease. Dr. Pietrzykowska took the time to examine me and learn not only about my eating habits and life style but, about my family. She got to know me as a person not just a number. With each session, she takes the time you need as an individual. If you happen to need more coaching any particular week she shows her dedication and takes the time, whatever the cost to her. Her main concern is that you leave feeling comfortable with your choices and goals. Today, I have lost about 32 pounds and my sugar is completely normal. Most importantly, I have learned the tools that I need to make the right choices and I am proud of the fact that I took control and made a difference. I actually did not eat horribly, I just needed some expertise on the right balance between carbs, protein and fats. Together, Dr. P and I worked on a diet and solution that got results with-in three months of my fist appointment with her. All about adapting healthy choices to match my lifestyle 

June 14th, 2015

Dr help me resolve my eating bad habits and reduce my carbs , sugars and weight. Highly recommend.

May 22nd, 2015

Over the past 6 months Dr. Nadia has been working with me on weight challenges, she provides a scientific based approach, practical solutions related to changing your eating habits & lifestyle. She educates you on how to re-train your mind to ensure the development of a healthy lifestyle that will sustain your weight & health goals. She actively listens to your questions at every visit, responds to your questions with solutions that make sense. Dr. Nadia and her entire staff are always very welcoming and positive.

October 5th, 2017