Dr. Nadia Chaudhry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

November 20th, 2015
I absolutely love this Doctor !! She is very professional and does great work! I recommend her to everyone I know!

October 6th, 2015
DO NOT GO
This doctor is crazy. She should have her medical license taken away. I went in for laser hair removal and all she did was pray over me.

January 22nd, 2015
Frustrated
I have never experienced anything like this before. This woman is not qualified to perform any procedures. She does not listen and tried to push her spiritual views on me. She talked over me to the point where I asked her to please allow me to speak. She was rude, abrupt and unprofessional. I left her office confused and determined to never allow this person to perform any procedures on me. Stay away!!!!

July 3rd, 2014
After contacting them due to the offer of a free consult, I was told that the consult wasn't exactly "free" but $175 and should I book a procedure that day, the fee would be credited. That left a sour taste in my mouth but I went ahead and made the appointment. Big mistake. I waited for this woman for close to an hour. Once taken in, there were no apologies, no nothing. She basically started talking to me about angels and spirituality while shoving a fruit bar in her mouth. The office was less than clean and the doctor seemed more interested in forcing her beliefs down my throat than actually listening to MY concerns. Will not be going back. In addition, after doing some research of my own, come to find out she's not actually a dermatologist!!! Not sure how that's legal for her to present herself as one?

May 28th, 2014
Self-Employed
A completely different experience from any other dermatologist office. Finally! a long term solution to my dark marks (hyperpigmentation) and cystic acne. The products available at the office are of the highest quality and effective. Dr. Nadia delivers all treatments with complete care (pre and post) while providing much needed spiritual uplifting and heathfull counsel as many of our physical issues such as acne are directly related to diet and stress. Such value added service, many of my issues outside of my consultation where addressed. Make an appointment now! She is the best of the best and the before and after results are truly amazing!

January 31st, 2013
Do your research
Dr does not explain outcome of procedure. Is not good with follow up care. She has her own reality and does not listen to her patients. My assessment of her is that she's manic and needs to be medicated.