Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nadia El-Maraghy
Dr. Nadia El-Maraghy, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 44 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. El-Maraghy is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital North, Staten Island University South and Richmond University Medical Center. Dr. El-Maraghy has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nadia El-Maraghy has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Nadia El-Maraghy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Sam Leuzzi
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Staten Island, NY 0.21 mi33
Dr. Jeannette Gonzalez Simon
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Staten Island, NY 0.23 mi10