A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadia Ghattas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadia Ghattas, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghattas graduated from Mansoura University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ghattas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghattas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nadia F. Ghattas practice?
Dr. Nadia Ghattas practices Pediatrics near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Pediatricians.