Dr. Nadia Hanna MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 20th, 2016
WORST DOCTOR EVER !
I cannot express my multiple terrible experiences with this doctor and her staff . They would not even give me a needed referral for insurance purposes to help me with my cancer care ! They do NOT care about people....only care about money ! They even charge clients 2.00 for anything they print for you ! They charge a lot of money to release copies of your records to you or any other doctor. Joseph, the office manager, has NO people skills & is BEYOND RUDE ! Same for Dr.Hanna. Use ANYONE ELSE !!

August 5th, 2016
Great caring doctor
Great doctor, experianced, and knowledgable; she really makes you feel that you are in good hands.

April 8th, 2016
Bad office manager great nurses, okay Dr.
The office manager is a a rude man who only had time for you if you discuss Jesus or speak Arabic and is just rude and about money. The two nurses are fantastic and I'm glad to see Sarah and Dr. Hanna with additional help.

March 23rd, 2016
DO NOT GO HERE!!!!
Waited an hour for an apointment. Her husband who runs the office is loud, obnoxious, and clearly does not respect women. Even though i was the patient, he did not once speak to me or look at me - only my husband. HE also addressed me by my husband's name even though I have a different name and he processed all my paper work. There is no patient privacy - everything can be heard from the waiting room, and now this man, Jospeh is harassing me and my family, making threats regarding our bill. He promised to waive our initial visit and charge only our copay, but now has somehow forgotten and calls my family to threaten us and call us names. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE

January 12th, 2016
She has never actually done an exam on me. She took blood pressure trough a heavy sweat shirt. She has never done a pulse nor ordered blood work. I gave her my old blood work on first visit. She listened to my heart through a heavy sweat shirt.

July 10th, 2015
The best doctor I have had in my whole life. Very ethical and cares more about the patient than $.

July 2nd, 2015
One of the Best
You will not find a more personable doctor in the area. Dr. Hanna will take the time with each patient in order to provide the best health care possible.

May 13th, 2015
Best Doctor In Florida
Dr. Hanna is the most ethical, caring doctor my family and I have ever had. We have been under the care of many doctors in Illinois, Massachusetts, Ne ...

February 16th, 2015
Best doctor ever
My family has been patients of Dr Hanna since we moved to Florida 2 years ago. I have had many doctors but she is the best. Explains your problem so y ...

February 16th, 2015
Best doctor ever

March 28th, 2012
JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU
DR. HANNA IS THE BEST SHE IS A CARING DOCTOR I HAVE BIN A CLIENT FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS. NOW SHE IS ON SICK LEAVE. I WISH HERE ALL THE BEST. YOU ARE MISS ...