Dr. Nadia Hanna MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2017
I was scheduled by my Medicare insurance advantage plan to be seen as a new patient. On arrival I was advised by the receptionist that I must pay $300. 00 + out of pocket in order to be seen by this doctor which was equal to my total deductible on my medicare insurance advantage plan. This was not told to me as the appointment was set nor when I received a call from this office to change appointment time for an earlier time on the same day. My advantage plan has been accepted and has never been questioned for the 5 years I have been on my plan. Anyone thinking of service provided by this doctor should be aware of my situation. BE AWARE OF THIS before you consider the service.

January 21st, 2017
Terrible Doctor
Dr. Hanna is money hungry and well insist you come for unneeded visits. She will not refill scripts without you coming into the office and at one visit refused to give me a refill because she was giving me a physical and said the insurance wouldn't pay her for the office call if she did two things at one visit. I contacted my insurance company and they said that is not true. When I changed doctors, she called the pharmacy and cancelled all my refills. She also wants to charge me $35 to send my records to my new doctor. It's $50 if I come get them myself!

January 16th, 2017
Avoid
Money driven, not Care driven. Office Staff is terrible and totally doesn't know whats going on including keeping up on billing. They lost a patient over $50 charge due to horrible customer service and lack of keeping up with their own charges.

October 20th, 2016
WORST DOCTOR EVER !
I cannot express my multiple terrible experiences with this doctor and her staff . They would not even give me a needed referral for insurance purposes to help me with my cancer care ! They do NOT care about people....only care about money ! They even charge clients 2.00 for anything they print for you ! They charge a lot of money to release copies of your records to you or any other doctor. Joseph, the office manager, has NO people skills & is BEYOND RUDE ! Same for Dr.Hanna. Use ANYONE ELSE !!

August 6th, 2016
Great caring doctor
Great doctor, experianced, and knowledgable; she really makes you feel that you are in good hands.

April 9th, 2016
Bad office manager great nurses, okay Dr.
The office manager is a a rude man who only had time for you if you discuss Jesus or speak Arabic and is just rude and about money. The two nurses are fantastic and I'm glad to see Sarah and Dr. Hanna with additional help.

March 23rd, 2016
DO NOT GO HERE!!!!
Waited an hour for an apointment. Her husband who runs the office is loud, obnoxious, and clearly does not respect women. Even though i was the patient, he did not once speak to me or look at me - only my husband. HE also addressed me by my husband's name even though I have a different name and he processed all my paper work. There is no patient privacy - everything can be heard from the waiting room, and now this man, Jospeh is harassing me and my family, making threats regarding our bill. He promised to waive our initial visit and charge only our copay, but now has somehow forgotten and calls my family to threaten us and call us names. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE

January 12th, 2016
She has never actually done an exam on me. She took blood pressure trough a heavy sweat shirt. She has never done a pulse nor ordered blood work. I gave her my old blood work on first visit. She listened to my heart through a heavy sweat shirt.

July 11th, 2015
The best doctor I have had in my whole life. Very ethical and cares more about the patient than $.

July 2nd, 2015
One of the Best
You will not find a more personable doctor in the area. Dr. Hanna will take the time with each patient in order to provide the best health care possible.

May 13th, 2015
Best Doctor In Florida
Dr. Hanna is the most ethical, caring doctor my family and I have ever had. We have been under the care of many doctors in Illinois, Massachusetts, Ne ...

February 16th, 2015
Best doctor ever
My family has been patients of Dr Hanna since we moved to Florida 2 years ago. I have had many doctors but she is the best. Explains your problem so y ...