Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nadia Sadik
Dr. Nadia Sadik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterford, MI. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sadik is affiliated with Doctor's Hospital of Michigan, St Joseph Mercy / Oakland and Oakland Physicians Medical Center. Dr. Sadik has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nadia Sadik has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nadia Sadik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, MI.