A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadia Khoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadia Khoury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khoury graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Khoury has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadia Khoury MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadia Khoury practice?
- Dr. Nadia Khoury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadia Khoury practices Internal Medicine near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Southgate Internists.