Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nadia Khoury
Dr. Nadia Khoury, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southgate, MI. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Khoury is affiliated with Oakwood Heritage Hospital, Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and Oakwood Southshore Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Nadia Khoury has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nadia Khoury is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southgate, MI.
Dr. Sleman Khoury
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Southgate, MI 0.01 mi40
Dr. Arpan Bhakta
Southgate, MI 0.02 mi21
Dr. Jagdish Sachdeva
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Southgate, MI 0.02 mi45