Dr. Nadia Kreit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nadia Kreit?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Nadia Kreit?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016

Dr. Kreit has been my daughter's doctor since she was born. She is very patient with the kids and parents and she really cares about her patients.

October 5th, 2015

Nobody ever answers phone

Every time I call no answer. My son was really sick and I was trying to make an appointment no answer for 2 days

September 16th, 2015

She never answers the phone, she doesn't care. Don't know anything about her patients. Dont recommend her to anyone

May 15th, 2015

My children love Dr Kreik and she is very thorough in her diagnosis. We have no complaints and anytime I need her to see my children she always works then in the day I call.

April 24th, 2014

A call

So I wanted to know where the clinic that my son was assigned to was located so I called Dr. Kreit's office number. Well, what can I say? Dr. Kreit answered the phone. When she answered all she said was "hello" so I asked if this was Dr. kreit's office and she said she was Kreit. I asked her if I can get the address to the office and she replied why. I said I am the parent of a new patient and I want to know where the office is located because I see a couple of locations. She asked again why did I want to know the address. I said I want to know how far it is and she asked me for my son's name. I said all I want is the address, can I have it? Her replied was we are on Main Street. So I told her she is very unprofessional and I hanged up the phone. What kind of business that deals with people going to there establishment to provide a service does not want to provide an address when a client requests it? Well if that was over the phone I can only imagine what it will be in person. I prefer not to find out. Sorry but I will not be taking my most valuable jewel to this under graded doctor.

December 14th, 2013

I have went to a doctor's office where there is no nurses, receptionist, just the doctor taking calls and seeing patients. My daughter was running fever and complaining of stomach pain. She has had history if uti. I called this dr. And she finally answered after several attempts. She made an appointment for 12. Well, I get there about 10 mins early. Doors locked and no one there! So she finally got there and she seen my daughter. She sent us to lab and stars results will be back in 24 hours. Well I have been calling this office for a week, left messages, no response! My daughter is still having issues with urinary. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone! She dies not have the time and she need to hire a staff!

July 30th, 2012

Terrible Doctor

My son has been having weight problems. She wasn't concerned even though he was in the 2nd percentile for his age. The information she gave me to increase is weight, after I had to ask her several times on what to do, was incorrect and caused him to loose more weight. Every time we go in She never remembers how old he is or that he is breast feeding. She constantly gives me information that contradicts something she said perviously and prescribes him medicines that he doesn't need according to his new doctor. I would not recommend her to anyone!

May 14th, 2011

I enjoy haveing her as my daughters doctor she is awesome with her i recommend her to anyone with children she is a blessing!

February 23rd, 2017