A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadia Laack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadia Laack is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laack
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Laack Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadia Laack, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Laack graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Laack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadia Nicole Issa Laack MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nadia N. Laack practice?
- Dr. Nadia Laack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadia Laack practices Radiation Oncology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI.
See Rochester Radiologists.