Learn more about Dr. Nadia Laack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadia Laack is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laack
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Laack Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadia Laack, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Laack graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Laack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadia Nicole Issa Laack MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nadia N. Laack practice?
- Dr. Nadia Laack has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadia Laack practices Radiation Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Oncologists.