A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadia Laack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadia Laack, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Laack graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Laack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadia Nicole Issa Laack MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nadia N. Laack practice?
- Dr. Nadia Laack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadia Laack practices Radiation Oncology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Menomonie, WI.
See Rochester Radiologists.