A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadia Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadia Levinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadia Levinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Levinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadia Rachel Levinson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nadia R. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Nadia Levinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadia Levinson practices Pediatrics near Margate, FL.
See Margate Pediatricians.