A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadia Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadia Levinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- West Boca Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nadia R. Levinson practice?
Dr. Nadia Levinson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Margate, FL.
See Margate Pediatricians.