Dr. Nadia Levinson MD Patient Reviews

3.3

September 2nd, 2016
Dr. Nadia Levinson
I have been with Dr. Levinson for over 10 years and I have no plans to change. I trust her, she's great with the kids, and I like that even though you do wait, she spends time with you when it's your turn. I usually have several questions and she NEVER makes me feel like she's in a rush or does not have the time to answer. I really like her a lot and I'm very happy with the level of care we receive.

September 20th, 2015
As a registered nurse and a mother of two young girls, I was looking for a caring pediatrician that involves you in every aspect of care and listens to your questions and concerns. I'm happy to say I have found that with Dr. Levinson.. Top notch doc..

July 29th, 2015
Dr. Levinson is a very caring wonderful doctor. My son loves her. The office staff is fantastic they always go above and beyond to help us. She has been treating him for 3 years now and we couldn't be happier!!!

January 16th, 2015
Great practice!!
Dr. Levinson is wonderful doctor that cares for your child and does not force medication unless it its absolutely nessary. She also provides great professional advise regarding infant/toddler care.

January 14th, 2015
I am a father of two and had to bring my children in to see the Doctor. The experience in Dr. Levinson's office was great. the office staff was very pleasurable and helpful. The Doctor was great and very informative. She answered all of my questions and concerns and we left the office felt confident that we were given excellent care. And because my wife was unable to make the apt with us we were given a copy of the office notes so she would be up to date with the care of our children.