A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadia Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadia Malik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadia Malik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Malik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadia A Malik MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadia A. Malik practice?
- Dr. Nadia Malik has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nadia Malik practices Internal Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Addison, TX.
See Grapevine Internists.