A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadia McFarlane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McFarlane
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. McFarlane Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadia McFarlane, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadia A McFarlane MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nadia A. McFarlane practice?
- Dr. Nadia McFarlane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadia McFarlane practices Psychiatry near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Rockville Psychiatrists.