Dr. Nadia Mckitty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nadia Mckitty?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Nadia Mckitty?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 2nd, 2015

Todays visit was a waste of my time. Had to be to work AT NOON. Asked the receptionist politely if I could be seen very soon. She shook her head like she acknowledged. Got there at 9:30 am. By 10:45 got my blood pressure taken and weight. And wanted to know why I was there. I also told her I have to be to work by noon. She tells me to set in waiting room. Finally by 11:30 I had to make another appt. for 2 1/2 weeks from now. All I was here for was to get more BP meds. and for to wait 2 hours and never get seen by a doctor is ridiculous.

December 19th, 2014

Exceptional Doctor

This doctor is very thorough and very polite, spends the time with you to get to know you and does what is necessary to get you well. I would recommend her to anyone.

November 7th, 2013

Good doctor can be better than good health

upfront, there was an extremely long wait, but consider it like going out to eat at a restaurant. First of all, I got to talk to her patients. Second, she spent a lot of time with me so I assume all patients get special attention like I did. Trade in the wait for the opportunity to have a real conversation with your doctor. I am a naturalist in the sense that I really don't like synthetic drugs (food grade preference) and I am very conscious of my body. It has been difficult to find a doctor who will not push you to take some drug that has more side effects that solutions. Dr. Mckitty was a breath of fresh air. While she had a recommendation, she encouraged me to research for natural remedies. Aside from her professionalism, I appreciated the eye contact, her sitting down to talk to me, and taking her time once she was in the room. After talking about ALL of my long list of concerns, she went to work straight away to resolve the highest concern.

September 10th, 2012

great doctor

woderful caring smart doctor

April 26th, 2010

WHERE IS AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF THE CARIBBEAN?

September 5th, 2017