Nadia Moussavi MD Patient Reviews

November 4th, 2014
Dr. Moussavi spends plenty of time with patient's, which I felt was above average. She seems to have a caring bedside manner. Dr. Moussavi did not properly diagnosis me and sent me on a goose chase seeing another specialist for a problem that did not exist. Her in-office EKG did not match several other readings taken at different doctor offices, which leads me to believe it was performed incorrectly or the equipment was faulty. She also tended to prescribe stronger medication than necessary, some of it newer RX's from pharmacy reps. However, you might want to think twice about seeing her if you value using your health insurance for payments. She became upset after my insurance initially rejected a claim that was sent by her billing staff which was coded incorrectly. Dr. Moussavi wanted me to sign an agreement that meant she would not abide by her insurance contract with my major insurance company. This would have left me with any bills that they did not receive payment for, from the insurance , whether they were submitted incorrectly on their part or not. I would not recommend this doctor to a family or friend unless I knew that she had changed her billing practices, by not getting upset with one small, initial insurance error that was their mistake (later corrected) and perhaps, hiring a different billing company. Unfortunately, I will need to be using a different cardiologist in the future (one who knows how to abide by an insurance contract).

October 30th, 2011
Supportive
At all times this doctor has been fully involved in managing my heart condition and has taken additional steps to care for other non cardiac related health matters which she observed.Her bed side manner can be viewed as sometimes abrupt as she expects her patients to be involved as fully as she is in the management of their illness. She tends to be a little hard on those that will not help themselves.Dr. Moussavi has been instrumental in successfully managing my health condition for several years.