A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadia Pile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadia Pile is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pile graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Pile has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadia M Pile MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Nadia M. Pile practice?
- Dr. Nadia Pile has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nadia Pile practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Brandon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.