A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadia Pimentel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadia Pimentel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pimentel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pimentel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadia Pimentel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pimentel graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pimentel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
- The Brooklyn Hospital Ctr - Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadia A Martinez De Pimentel MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadia A. Pimentel practice?
- Dr. Nadia Pimentel has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadia Pimentel practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Jackson Heights, NY.
See Jackson Heights Internists and Jackson Heights Geriatric Doctors.