A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadia Pimentel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadia Pimentel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pimentel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pimentel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadia Pimentel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pimentel graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pimentel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
- The Brooklyn Hospital Ctr - Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadia A Martinez De Pimentel MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadia A. Pimentel practice?
- Dr. Nadia Pimentel has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadia Pimentel practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Jackson Heights, NY.
See Jackson Heights Internists and Jackson Heights Geriatric Doctors.