A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadia Shockley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadia Shockley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shockley graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Shockley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadia C Shockley MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nadia C. Shockley practice?
- Dr. Nadia Shockley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nadia Shockley practices Ophthalmology near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Wickenburg, AZ.
See Newport News Ophthalmologists.