A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadia Takieddine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nadia Takieddine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nadia Takieddine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Takieddine graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Takieddine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadia Takieddine MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nadia Takieddine practice?
- Dr. Nadia Takieddine has 1 office location.
Dr. Nadia Takieddine practices Internal Medicine near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Internists.