A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nadia Umar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Umar graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Umar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- Louis Stokes Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Wade Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nadia Umar MD is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nadia Umar practice?
- Dr. Nadia Umar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nadia Umar practices Gastroenterology near Mentor, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Wadsworth, OH.
See Mentor Gastroenterologists.